Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
mee too tookforever to get waited on because this dude was on the phone talkin about plans for next week , iagree good buisness practices get good repeat customers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well I would certainly be pissed. Lets try this, your with your wife and kids, or girlfriend and her kidsat a resturant. You have limited cash on hand so you look over the menu and you see burgers is all you can afford. You order those for all and your 10 bucks will cover that and sodas. You order and all eat, then the bill comes and its 15 bucks, the burgers where only $1 in the menu but that pricing was only for 10 or more, no notice except at the cooks register,,,,or you see gas advertised as $1.50 per gal so you go and fill up. Again no notice at the pump other than a sign that reads "discount at the register", and when you go in to pay its $4.50 unless you have a Tex/Shel credit card. Thats all deceptive and EMBARRASSING CRAP.!!!!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
mydj_jeff (15/04/2010)Just wanted to point out a problem. It really wasn't about the money, but more about principle. I felt like the guy KNEW EXACTLY what he was doing. Didn't mean to step on anyones toes.
Well, seems you did. All over some,,,,, Shrimp. No one is making a killing on selling shrimp. There offering it to you for cost or less. A lost leader to get you in to buy more things. Did that happen? Had it been a nicer seen would you have bought anything else? When you go to any retail shop, Do you expect awesome treatment? If so why? To me its a 2 way street. If you come in & spend money alot or frequently, you should be treated as such. I agree that you should be treated equal as well. But we are all human, Employees have issues at work that affect their demeanor or attitudes . Its not an excuse for the lack of professionalism but people are people. Don't rant about something so small or petty that it gets someone in trouble. Deal with that person again & let him know how you feel. Not the world. They will understand your strife. There are reasons for not shopping somewhere, if that's enough for you, So be it. But publicly bashing them is far worse than the offense. Again, We're all human aren't we? All the privately owned bait & tackle shops do a great service to this area. Not Big Box mart! I wont go there not due to the employees, But what they've done to mom & pop stores.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts