Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If no mechanical damage a 2 part Epoxy from west will fix your 2 goof ups, battel scars. I have them all over my boat but the mildew hides them.
thanks...that was my initial thought but I found a local shop to repair and repaint for $250 a motor. The owner owes me half of the survey bill so that'll cover most of it.

·
Registered
10,089 Posts
Fix with the epoxy and put a fish decal over the repairs.

·
Registered
233 Posts
thanks...that was my initial thought but I found a local shop to repair and repaint for $250 a motor. The owner owes me half of the survey bill so that'll cover most of it.
thats more like it fiberglass and bondo are cheap it Yamaha gray is a common paint code new sticker kit don’t cost much bet you could make both covers look new easily for 150 but like seamark says a bit of apoxy will fix it for 10 bucks fish don’t care who you tryin to impress

·
Registered
233 Posts
thats more like it fiberglass and bondo are cheap it Yamaha gray is a common paint code new sticker kit don’t cost much bet you could make both covers look new easily for 150 but like seamark says a bit of apoxy will fix it for 10 bucks fish don’t care who you tryin to impress
sorry sealark no disrespect sir I fat fingered text and thank you for your service!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts