Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 500 round probally moreof 9mm frangible ammo. This is good for taget practice. I bought the ammo for a law enforcement class i took and no longer need it. $50

·
Registered
81 Posts
What type of frangible is it? Do you mind shipping it? I'll take it depending on what type it is and if you will ship it.

Thanks,

Nathan

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
I don't want anyone to get in trouble, so if you do decide to ship it,remember thatyou can't use usps. Fed-ex willcarry it, if youre aqualified haz-mat shipper....UPS will carry it, but it must be marked ORM-D (other regulated material)and go by ground. Ialso believe (but not sure) that it must be marked as small arms cartridges.extra (excessive)hazardous material fees apply.

·
Registered
81 Posts
No USPS will not ship ammo. UPS and Fedex ground will though. There are some additional hazmat fees, but you can still get ammo much cheaper buying bulk online than locally.

Nathan

·
Super Moderator
19,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The brand is Lawman, from what I understand they make target and frangile rounds, and yes I will ship as long as you want to pay shipping

·
Registered
20 Posts
If Nathan doesn't take it,I will as long as it is a local deal. I live in P'cola. Don't want to hassle with shipping.

Email or PM me if you want to do the deal today.

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts