Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
98 xj8-L (limo) bad transmission runs good project car $1500.00 interior is fine new sound system stock I think its a blaupunk sp. Good rubber if you fixed it it would be a nice ride. or if you parted it out on E-bay you would make 1000s I just dont have the time to play with it anymore. Wife lost her job so I must work alot of over time.

Attachments

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
miles

car has about 119K on it the engine was replaced by Jaguar at the warrenty check up. so it has about 55k I have documentation from Jaguar on this as well as the other sevices done. My daughter got into trouble in this car. When the tow company could not figure out how to get in it at 3 AM they just drug it up on the sled and jacked the transmission. I was not there so I cant prove it, but the car was doing fine when she got pulled over.

· Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Car still has reverse forward is bad being a Jag it puts it into limp mode. Tranny on ebay 800 - 1400 no clue about labor. I would not try to drive this car anywhere as I feel that it will let you down. I just put a couple new coils , AC clutch and water jacket housing, head unit and speakers stock on it. The roof needs another shot of clear coat I had the trunck don 2 years ago for 50 bucks now probs 100.00

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.