Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Gold 97 S-10 extended cab 2wd auto for sale as parts. There is no title.

Gone: motor, tranny, seats, dash, tailgate, windshield, steering components, control arms, spindles, battery

Available: frame, rear end, fuel tank, new fuel pump and filter, box, leaf springs, coil springs, shocks, brake booster, master cylinder, side windows, rear window, doors, cab (some small dents)

Whatever I have left will go to the scrap yard on Saturday. If you want something call soon.

Jesse

252-725-7925

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, will be doing that if nobody wants the cab...If I just cut it in half between the driver/passenger will that work?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Does it have the mirrors and how about the multi function switch which is the turn signal, Front grill? I could possibly use some parts where are you located?

·
Registered
10,659 Posts
My bro inlaw scraps alot, just told me had to be in 3 pieces? I would call em and make sure. Wise paid the most at one time?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tips jaster...I called a few yards and got a hold of one who said it just needs to be unrecognizable, said the cab should be cut into about 3 pieces.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
where are you at? I have a good running 97 extended cab that I'm fixin up for my daughter..... mine is rough cosmetically and has the step side bed

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,582 Posts
Yeah, will be doing that if nobody wants the cab...If I just cut it in half between the driver/passenger will that work?
In the late 80's they started putting the vin in three different locations, since then it has grown. Now days cars have the vin#'s everywhere.... My vin is on all my side windows in my Titan, etched in the glass....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where are you at? I have a good running 97 extended cab that I'm fixin up for my daughter..... mine is rough cosmetically and has the step side bed
brnbser- I'm in West Pensacola near the dog track. We really should get together on this, I'd be happy to see the cab go to good use for your daughter if this one is in nicer shape. It's on a trailer I maybe could deliver depending on distance.

give me a call - 252-725-7925

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a pic

Here is a picture of the truck. According to the paint code it's Pewter, kinda looks like gold but nicer.

The box is available too but it's at a friends house right now.

I'm about to start cutting it up so if you want anything call me.

252-725-7925

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
how much u want for both door panels? My brother has a gmc, Sonoma that he bought from my buddy and both door panels are messed up and the seat is tore up..
thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much u want for both door panels? My brother has a gmc, Sonoma that he bought from my buddy and both door panels are messed up and the seat is tore up..
thanks
The door panels go for about $100/piece on Ebay...Special PFF deal $100 for both.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I didn't have time to take it apart and cut it up so I'll shoot for scrapping it next Saturday... One more week is left of this truck's life if anyone wants anything.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts