Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an almost brand new 9' (2) piece surf spinning od that has only been used three times lightly (model# OMS9SM), bought at Bass Pro Shop. Rod is super light, around 24" from butt to reel. 15-30 lbs. line weight, Fuji eyes and 1-3oz weight. I could literally throw this over 100 yards on a 2 oz weight with my Shimano 5000 Stradic on 30lbs. Powerpro. Paid $170 w/tax new and willing to let go for $120 firm. NO trades, just cash fellas/ladies!

Link: http://www.basspro.com/Offshore-Angler-Ocean-Master-Surf-Rods--Spinning/product/1204170502044/

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's an awesome rod. My buddy has the same one with a stradic 6000 and it was super legit for fishing Ft. Pickens bull reds. I'd like to have one but i have about 6 too many combos already...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wirelessly posted

Sounds like you could use one more..haha. the rod is great, I''ll just hang on to it since nobody is interested. Any less than a 100 dollars..... for how new it is, would be a crime.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Free bump for a great rod! A friend of mine just bought one and loves it. I'll see if he wants another. If it were a conventional rod, it'd be MINE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts