Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 85 Dodge Ram Charger for sale. good off road project truck. has a 318 that i put a new timing chain and gears on not too long ago. bought it for a project truck but just dont have the time to fool with it. i am not at home right now but will try to get some pictures up when i get home in about a week. the truck had been wrecked in the front end when i bought but still drivable. has no title. $500 OBO

These are all the pictures i have right now. if anyone is intrested ill try to get some better ones. THANKS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto:takephoto

THOUGHT YOU LIKED PHOTOS................(just kidding) sounds like a nice truck, Good luck on the sale........................Dennis

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i know...im always tellin people to put photos!! i will try to take some by the weekend. im at work right now offshore or there would already be pics up...

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i have tried 3 times to add pics but its not letting me. i click on the little picture thing and it uploads the pic but then no pic on the post. i have added pics before with no problem but i must not be holding my mouth right. will try again later

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
do you have a bill of sale with vin # and all that on it? how about a few more pictures im very interested. where is the truck located?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i dont have any of that information...sorry. bought it from a guy about 3 years ago that had gotten it from a salvage yard in LA in think. took it out a few times for some light playing then bought my boat and havnt done too much with it since. it is located at my dads house in Cantonment. im offshore right now but if you can wait till i get home ill be glad to take some more pictures/meet you up there so you can look at it. i get home Mar. 13th

1 - 20 of 25 Posts