Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the title pretty much says it. beautiful "old style" brown fiberglass rod. great action for cobia fishing. perfection guides. flex coat finish over the whole rod to protect the glass. cork tape covered on all ends to never lift. black on black wraps with silver dropped in. hope you like it

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Sweet looking rod wil, I may be getting in touch with you after all this Christmas spending is over. My roomate wants a rod like mine...hahaha. LSU colors this time though.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good. just let me know, ill be glad to do it!

you sure he doesnt just want to buy this one? i'd go a little lower for a "repeat customer" ;)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btt... $125 is a great price on this rod. someone take a look at it, youll buy it.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tyler, if you want it, we'll work something out. 8ft rods are fun too you know!

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
Nice looking rod, I need a stout rod to match with a 706 to take on that Costa Ricantarpon trip. Would you think this rod would do good? The fish will be in the hundred pound range. Im thinking a 20lbs rod is minimum. Really looking for a beefy rod???

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would use 17-25lb line and tarpon fish with this rod all day and then some. but thats my opinion. if you want to take a look at it, ill put a reel on it with 20lb line and you can feel how it loads up under pressure. if its not quite what you had in mind, i can build whatever specs you want. check your pms for my phone number and we'll get together sometime.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts