Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Senior Yakker
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black Pearl 8 footer with 1/4" mesh (makes removing bait so much easier) for sale. It has an enclosed lead line which makes it nearly silent when dropped on a deck. It's on good condition with typical light wear after 2 seasons. Paid $300+ for it, but it's too bulky for kayak use. I need a smaller net. Asking $200.
Pollinator Insect Freezing Twig Road surface
Pollinator Insect Freezing Twig Road surface

·
Senior Yakker
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why is it that every time I post something for sale on the internet, a single person responds very quickly voicing interest....and then I never hear another peep from that person or anyone else? This same exact thing happened when it was posted on FB...lol

For what it's worth, the net is still available.

·
Registered
293 Posts
That is a lot of money for a 8 ft net. I’m sure you paid what you did for it but I don’t think most people would. Just saying😊glws

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
That is a lot of money for a 8 ft net. I’m sure you paid what you did for it but I don’t think most people would. Just sayingglws
Then why say anything?? Black Pearl makes some of the best bait nets out there and the invisible lead line is supposed to be fantastic, just expensive to produce hence the price. It’s no different than someone one buying a Talica over a senator, different strokes for different folks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Then why say anything?? Black Pearl makes some of the best bait nets out there and the invisible lead line is supposed to be fantastic, just expensive to produce hence the price. It’s no different than someone one buying a Talica over a senator, different strokes for different folks
He asked the question dumbass

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
He asked the question dumbass
Really?? Name calling?? He asked why people contact him expressing interested then ghost him, the price is listed so it’s not like they don’t know how much it is. So you bashing his thread about how expensive his stuff is isn’t really an “answer” to his question

·
Registered
293 Posts
Really?? Name calling?? He asked why people contact him expressing interested then ghost him, the price is listed so it’s not like they don’t know how much it is. So you bashing his thread about how expensive his stuff is isn’t really an “answer” to his question
I answered his question you are bashing his thread. Get a life and let the man try to make a sell. 🤙

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
the op asked why people express interest and then don't call. he did not ask for opinions on the price or quality of the net.
jack

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
That is a very nice net and the price is what it is. I pay over 200$$ for my bait net and it is not nearly as nice as that one looks to be. If anyone does need a bait net its a good deal of savings on a barely used net. GLWS

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Sorry I didn’t respond back. I mentioned it to my neighbor, who is an old fisherman…..older than me and he had one in his shed that he gave me. Probly not as good a net, but the price was right.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Sorry I didn’t respond back. I mentioned it to my neighbor, who is an old fisherman…..older than me and he had one in his shed that he gave me. Probly not as good a net, but the price was right.
winner, winner,
chicken dinner.
jack

·
Senior Yakker
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol....damn I didn't mean to start a hot topic. And no, this isn't your typical bait net. It's worth every penny, just a little bulky for my kayaking needs. I don't skimp on the price of my rods n reels....nets are no different. Quality typically costs more.

Sorry to "call you out" like that, Boardfeet. Nothing personal. Just pointing out the ghosting thing on the internet. Always seems to happen...kinda like online dating! It's all good.
Net's still available to anyone interested in a next level bait net. The deck protection/silenced aspect is a major selling point to you boat owners.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I like to have a 1/4 and a 3/8 net on hand at all times 8 and 10 foot. I can throw them with hands only no over the shoulder or in your mouth. I have a 12 but im gona get soaking wet throwing it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts