Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Broke a gear tooth and its jamming the gears.
You should have seen him trying to paddle, it was like watching a fish flop around out of water! Though I shouldn't talk too much smack, he did give me a gatorade that probably saved my life. After ten miles or so of paddling and then dragging the yak atleast another mile through sand, I definitely had heat stroke and napped in my truck for an hour before driving home. I'm never going that far out during the day again, not until I have one of them fancy foot peddlers!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Alright, Guys! Yak Angler Powwow! Created a FB page, loading pics now. If you want to e-mail me your pics I'll add them as well and we can get some attention and bigger pots to win..maybe some sponsors!

Manda
Tandem Terror
([email protected])

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hope PAWG and SPEC don't mind, but I borrowed your pics on here to post on there..gotta have some fishy photos! Trying to figure out how to affix a link on here..

Manda

·
Registered
15 Posts
Caught some.. Lost some

So I had a great time :thumbup: After you guys left I caught another speck(around 17"), a bunch of pinfish, and a needle fish, and a little croaker. I would have stayed longer but It started getting windy and there were a few whitecaps that were starting to fill my little boat up. And to top it all off my zip lock baggie system failed and I lost my digital phone and camera to dampness getting in my bags. Now I have a better system with some rugged sealable bags and a latching box. I also think if i keep some small towels or some hankies in there they sould soak up and random moister as i open and close things. I am also learning to lash everthing after loseing a bait knife the other day and almost loseing my paddle on Saturday. I should be able to get my phone reolaced but my poor camera is just a couple months out of warranty. Oh well, win some, lose some.
-CATCH262

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Nice Catch Jeremy! I posted a couple on the FaceBook page also! I'll make sure to post when the next "Yak Angler Powwow" is.

Manda
Tandem Terror

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
So I had a great time :thumbup: After you guys left I caught another speck(around 17"), a bunch of pinfish, and a needle fish, and a little croaker. I would have stayed longer but It started getting windy and there were a few whitecaps that were starting to fill my little boat up. And to top it all off my zip lock baggie system failed and I lost my digital phone and camera to dampness getting in my bags. Now I have a better system with some rugged sealable bags and a latching box. I also think if i keep some small towels or some hankies in there they sould soak up and random moister as i open and close things. I am also learning to lash everthing after loseing a bait knife the other day and almost loseing my paddle on Saturday. I should be able to get my phone reolaced but my poor camera is just a couple months out of warranty. Oh well, win some, lose some.
-CATCH262
Try putting the camera in some rice see it it can pull the moisture out . I've had it work for some of my devices

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Try putting the camera in some rice see it it can pull the moisture out . I've had it work for some of my devices
This and also i dunked my phone In water one morning had it in rice most of that morning then I put the bag with the phone and rice on the dash of the work truck over the vents and threw a jacket on top of it and turned the heater on and it was back on working fine within an hour

61 - 72 of 72 Posts