Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
9,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evan and I and two other fellers planned on fishing to one or two o'clock but the wind changed direction and started blowing pretty sporty out of the east and it fluffed up pretty quickly so we headed north about 11:30. It was a tough bite out there this morning we ended up with 2 red snapper, 3 lane snapper, and 16 mingos. However....I did catch my personal best snapper 20lbs. 7oz. Oh by the way does anybody know if Alabama still needs a kicker ? Evan's an Auburn fan but if the NIL money is right ....he probably can be bought. Lol ! I dropped my biggest mingo of the day on the deck and Evan was going to kick him to the front of the boat to put it in the front cooler. Well it went flying over the cooler and front deck and slam out of the boat, and swam away. Lol !.....but I told him I wouldn't mention it in the report, so ya'll don't tell him. We didn't take pictures of all the fish but we took one of the big'un. Oh I forgot we also caught 2 African pompano but we didn't know what the Alabama law was on them so we threw them back. I know that in Florida they have to be 24" and these were 17inches or so.

Food Fishing net Sleeve Fish Seafood

1 - 11 of 11 Posts