Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....was caught by the Mogan Man this evening, on ultra lite gear, as far as sharking goes. 45 minutes is what it took for his Release SG & Tsunami Trophy Series combo to beach this angry bull. This evening we hit our spot with only two baits (thanks to Josh, who hooked us up with a couple fish carcasses from yesterday). We became frustrated quickly, as the bull sharks were obviously thick in this area, but we had next to no bait. We had 14 screaming runs, 8 hookups, & one fish landed. I'll spare you all the long story of what happened with the other 7 sharks that we failed to land, but I'll let you know it left us beyond stoked for our next trip on Thursday. Bull sharks beware.

Tally for the Evening:

Me: 4 lost sharks & about a dozen ladyfish
Josh: Had a great time & landed a number of ladies
Nathan: Some hardheads, a couple ladies, & a FAT 69.5'' bull

Tight lines everyone.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,927 Posts
Nice shark ya'll!!! What is that an Avet?

·
I'd Love to Catch a
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What part of the beach are you allowed to night fish from?
Appreciate your immense concern. Fishing is all about having fun & enjoying time spent both on the water & with friends. Next time feel free to post from your main account instead of making a new one to badger us about our fishing location bud. :)

Tight lines.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Finally caught something that isn't a bull red!! Too bad it was a little too short to count - nice pics though and good to see the posse back in action

1 - 15 of 15 Posts