Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now you have a reason to shoot what you see. jalapenos and cheese.............tony

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats all it is........link sausage, nothing more. i gave him a pack yesterday ..........tony

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
LOL - that is too funny Tony! You can believe we will be slinging lead at whatever is legal for the rest of the season! And let me tell ya - Carl's makes a DAMN GOOD jalapeno/cheese smoked sausage!!! Thanks again - the next deer will certainly be made into some of that stuff!

·
Registered
325 Posts
7mmbrowningman (1/19/2010)LOL - that is too funny Tony! You can believe we will be slinging lead at whatever is legal for the rest of the season! And let me tell ya - Carl's makes a DAMN GOOD jalapeno/cheese smoked sausage!!! Thanks again - the next deer will certainly be made into some of that stuff!

Where is Carl's located? That sounds very tasty!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Kingfish53 (1/19/2010)
7mmbrowningman (1/19/2010)LOL - that is too funny Tony! You can believe we will be slinging lead at whatever is legal for the rest of the season! And let me tell ya - Carl's makes a DAMN GOOD jalapeno/cheese smoked sausage!!! Thanks again - the next deer will certainly be made into some of that stuff!
Where is Carl's located? That sounds very tasty!
They are in Loxley, AL about a mile south of I-10...here is their site:

http://carlspremiumdeerprocessing.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-home.cgi?d=carls-premium-deer-processing

Damn nice folks too - they come out to get your cooler(s), weigh in your deer meat (or whatever you bring em)and give you a cost right up front for what you order, wash out your cooler(s) for you - check out their site, the have a great variety of processing for your deer - with pricing, etc (I got 2 stuff back-straps, 19lbs deer burger, 10lbs bacon burger for like 66 bucks! Keeping in mind that $7.75 of the cost was for de-boning 31lbs of meat-just didn't have the time to do it myself or woulda been even less!) :usaflag

1 - 9 of 9 Posts