Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ocean Isle Fishing Center team from NC scaled a record breaking 74.10lb king today along with their 44 pounder to take an 18 lb lead into day two. They should probably go ahead and celebrate. Local teams My Dinghy, Kingscape and Crazy D will be searching for two fish tomorrow. Heard a rumor My Dinghy had a large wahoo but haven't confirmed it yet.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
w00T!

"Biggest King Ever!!!!" | OIFC 1- 36' | 11/20/09

Team OIFC, Capt. Brant, Capt. Barrett, and Rube just weighed in the biggest King ever weighed in an SKA Tournament...74.10 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lead the Nationals with a 118 lb aggregate!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

A NATIONAL RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!

-Capt. Rickey Beck <CENTER></CENTER>

<HR color=#000052 SIZE=1 width="75%" noShade>

"Team oifc catches king" | Real-Time Update | 11/20/09

Ska national championship. We weighed a 44.03 and a 74.11. Takes lead with 118.14 aggregate. New ska record. New mississippi state record and new nationals record. We are in shock. Fish of a lifetime. Thanks to all for congrats. Details to follow.
-Capt. Brant McMullan <CENTER> </CENTER>

·
Registered
128 Posts
my semi retired king fishin buddy pj called me and told me about the fish. my only thought was can you imagine standing over that fish floppin on the deck. there aint enough beer in bolixi to celabrate that fish

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
i normally dont sware....but GAWD DAMMMM

that is a HUGE king.........i think it was kept alive in the livewell and fed steroids :poke

great catch....good job Capt and crew!!! :bowdown

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that thing was a beast to see in person, heard it should be the new MS state record, new SKA record and new SKA Aggregate record......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts