Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats about right till the first COBE is caught along Pensacola Beach. Can't wait.:banghead:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Mayhem is the key word here folks, b/c next year I'll be out on that dang pier trying to hook into one myself. Now that I have a rod to handle it and will soon be getting the reel to go with it. So all you pier regulars look for the big ol' dude with the saints hat, black and gold rod. I'll be the one hitting the cobes in the head with a jig in hopes of knocking it out :banghead . On a serious note, I have the rod, I have the reel, and I have the gaff........look out.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
i'll be doing walk on charters again this year. hope we have a run like east of destin did last year!!

4,058 Posts
wow that is WAY too far away to even begin thinking about. some of us still have SCHOOL and plenty of WORK and oh ya, DEER SEASON!! between now and then. chasin rainbows is all you're doin now haha

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
konz (12/18/2007)Mayhem is the key word here folks, b/c next year I'll be out on that dang pier trying to hook into one myself. Now that I have a rod to handle it and will soon be getting the reel to go with it. So all you pier regulars look for the big ol' dude with the saints hat, black and gold rod. I'll be the one hitting the cobes in the head with a jig in hopes of knocking it out :banghead . On a serious note, I have the rod, I have the reel, and I have the gaff........look out.
i'll be out there myself:toast. i'm getting a staal soon so i'll be ready! i've also yet to catch a cobia.

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
yeah, look for me on a surfstand just east of navarre pier ... hopefully dragging off a cobe and 6 pomano :hungry

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Cuz (12/18/2007)Thats about right till the first COBE is caught along Pensacola Beach. Can't wait.:banghead:banghead:banghead
I'll bet you 1 milllion dollars - or we wash each other's cars - that you're way off.

1st fish will be the 17th of March. That is first sight caught fish not off a fad. Everyone knows who's gonna catch it, btw.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Freespool (12/18/2007)I can't wait. Next month I'll start wrapping jigs just to keep myslef from goin crazy.
travis, you need any lead? let me know.. ive got more than ill ever pour

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
konz, i doubt ill fish the pier much. but when i do, ill be honored to fish beside you!

·
Registered
463 Posts
The Blue Hoo (12/18/2007)wow that is WAY too far away to even begin thinking about. some of us still have SCHOOL and plenty of WORK and oh ya, DEER SEASON!! between now and then. chasin rainbows is all you're doin now haha
Some of us think about it year round. I am ready.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
nb&twil (12/19/2007)konz, i doubt ill fish the pier much. but when i do, ill be honored to fish beside you!
Let's do it brother. I don't fish out there too often either but I'd love to get out their with a few folks!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts