Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had second thoughts about going tonight but good thing we went, the fishing was great. it was only about 40 degrees and I know i look a little grumpy in some of the pictures but me and matt had a blast. Another good night of fishing at 3 mile. We brought two nice 27 inch slots home and brought 5 good bull reds to the boat. The trout were on fire too they are getting a lot bigger then when we first started fishing this spot 2 months ago. Bundle up and get out there. Good luck!!!!! (one red not pictured we were frozen by then)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
you guys need to get a heater in that boat!!!!....same spot? same technique?...pretty cool guys....!!!!thanks again for the report.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,259 Posts
Another nice batch of redsguys:toast Don't even think I have enough warm clothes to go out and try it on a night like that. You guys are diehard,nuts,crazy i tell ya:bowdown

·
Registered
130 Posts
If you take a couple of scales from those big fish and slide them on the hook then place you live bait under them on the hook it will make you bait sink slower and you get more hits.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts