Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were lazy and fished late morning/early afternoon today. Not quality sized fish, but still a slam I guess!

17 inch flounder(wind blown visor hair :banghead):

20 inch red:

14 inch trout:

Andrew got some too:

Chris and the new uv-buffer!

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Nice, Why haven't you guys been running offshore like last year?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lobsterman (7/20/2009)Nice, Why haven't you guys been running offshore like last year?
I have, just haven't been making that many reports. Mainly just been bottom fishing, not much trolling though.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Last year you guys were killing the jacks on jig.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lobsterman (7/20/2009)Last year you guys were killing the jacks on jig.
Yeah, we've been catching a few lately, but mostly small ones. It seems like jigging for AJs is better in the winter time.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,543 Posts
Last summer we were tearing them up also, not so much this year. They have slowed down conciderably since the water heated up.

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Nice Catch there Wade! Be a little careful with your pics, or next time you show up there, there will be 10 boats vying for a 14" fish!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice work, if you were fishing where it looks like you were, just around the bend... to the West? and North? There are some nice fish, including a 35" + red that my buddy lost when it spit the hook. They get up in the skinny water down there for some reason or another.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Thanks for the report and Good job on the Slam It doesn't matter how big the fish are In MOP just as long as you had Fun!!! That's what matters!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts