Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

7.14 acres partially cleared and fenced

6K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  bigfishrookie 
#1 ·
<P align=center>FOR SALE <P align=center>957 Haiwatha Street<P align=center>INDIAN SPRINGS SUBDIVISON<P align=center>Lots 30,31&32<P align=center>7.14 ACRES 3#2.38 ACRE LOTS 160FT X649FT EACH <P align=center>480FT WIDE X 649 FT LONG<P align=center>Between Hiawatha and Lonesome pine streets<P align=center>480 FT PRIVATE ROAD EASEMENT ON THE WEST. PROPERTY CONNECTS TO YELLOW RIVER WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREA ON THE SOUTH,<P align=center>3 MILES FROM I 10 EXIT 45 <P align=center>10 MILES TO CRESTVIEW WALMART,&LOWE?S <P align=center>PARTIALLY CLEARED AND FENCED, READY TO BUILD ON, overlooking SEASONAL POND. FOOD PLOTS DEER, TURKEY, HOGS,WOODDUCKS ELECTRICITY, CITY WATER AND A WATER WELL /W SPRINKLER SYSTEM FOR GARDEN AREA. POLE BARN FOR EQUIPMENT AND 2 CHICKEN COOPS. GREEN HOUSE , NUMERIOUS FRUIT TREES AND GRAPE VINES<P align=center>3 more adjoining lots available<P align=center>Lots 46,47,48<P align=center>Price is $18000 per acre<P align=center>Call Dave 850 572 0450

#6 ·
Bill, I may be mistaken...but I believe it is off Airport Road just north of the Crestview high school on 85. Don't shoot me if I'm wrong:doh ooooops just re-read not near Airport Road, probably off Antioch Road then:grouphug

Since everyone else is asking, I'll ask too!

WHAT'S THE PRICE???:letsdrink

#9 ·
I guess Bottlestopper has been off line. I saw the land last summer when I bought a trailer from David and it's a real nice piece of property. You have to go down a short stretch of dirt road but it's at the end of the road and backs up to WMA property. There was a small pond on it but I'm not sure if that was his or his son's land (Son owns adjacent property). He's got a couple of food plots on it with lots of deer and hogs.

#19 ·
he must just be surfing for some interest, he was on yesterday......:moon

<TABLE id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_tblUserStatistics cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberGroup1>Member Group:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberGroup2>Forum Members</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberSince1>Joined:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblMemberSince2>2 days ago @ 3:40:32 PM <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblVisitCount>(6 visits since)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLocalTime1>Local Time:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLocalTime2>12/19/2007 12:11:35 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLastActive1>Last Login:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblLastActive2>Yesterday @ 1:10:11 AM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=SmallTxtBold width=120><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts1>Total Posts:</TD><TD class=SmallTxt><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts2>1 post <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts3>out of 35,097 total posts. <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblTotalPosts4>(% of total</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.