Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
12-2N-25-0000-0005-004B is the parcael # go to okalossa county property appraiser and it will show it so you if you want to see the exsact location

·
Registered
75 Posts
i dont know if its new or not finished or not offically named but is not in the tax collectors records it is about a mile or to past the main intersection in holt (east)

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
What ever happened to the posting for sale rules.... he only has 1 post.....:banghead

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Not meant to derail the original poster (looks like he could give a sh#t). For others who are interested in land there is a house and property on Helms Rd in Beulah, 8+ acres, numerous ponds that is for sale. Next time I go by I will get the phone number. Looks like it is for sale by owner. The property is just east of Beulah road about 1/4 mile. The sign shows what I believe is $400K. I don't know these folks.

Google earth; 30 degrees 30' 25.22" N

87 degrees 22' 24.94 W

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I haven't set a price yet? I have a realtor coming after the 1st of january to appraise it. Research the uncleared bareland in Holt,or check the reciently sold land in the area from the tax office okaloosa county on line.It is selling for $25000 per acreto $27500 per acre in Indian springs. I will probably sell it for less if someone wants all of it.

Go to google maps and type in 957 Hiawatha street Holt Florida for the location or get with me for a tour and make me an offer before it is listed.

Dave

850-572-0450

·
Registered
285 Posts
turtlec5 (12/20/2007)$50 cash
Even if you paid $50 for the land the Okaloosa CO tax assessor would probably hit you with about $4,000/yr in property taxes for it, until you improved the property. Once you've done that you're pretty much at their mercy, and they know it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ultralite (12/20/2007)chris couture's "items for sale" rules...

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=24630&start=1[/quote]

Wow- didn't know were any rules. I thought it was common sense and good judgement, if you don't your off.

I read the 'for sale' rules. Last part from Chris- "With this said, those members who have nothing better to do than jump on a new member for posting something for sale when it's their first post, come on... go fishing!"

Too bad it's cold and windy!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts