Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Use this thread to post if your in, and your team name. Get a good idea this way of how much $$$ is on the table!! Just post once per team.

<SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium 'Times New Roman'; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: x-large; COLOR: rgb(255,17,17); FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma">APRIL 30TH - MAY 2ND

Here's the link to the original post with all the info.

http://www.orangebeachfishingforum.com/fishingforum/Topic515269-2-1.aspx

Sweeeeeet.

Team Chunky Love, Entered.
Renee' and I, Hot Reels, Peirce07, Crazyfire and PinkHighHeels.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Count" Team Shankopotamus" in for sure this year. It's Me and Scully so far but we will most likely be adding two more to the team before the Tourney.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Clay I found a team We Are Calling It Reel Naughty, You Know I have a Inshore Boat But We are Going To Give You Guy's a Run for the Money:letsparty But We Are There Just to Have a Good Time,Let me Know when you Need the Money See Ya out there!!! Dwayne!!! BTW,, Our team is Myself,Mike{Pompnewbie} Reed {CCC} ,& Jen Reeds Wife, Hope to see alot of you Out There!!!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
team reelhappy is in , the raft still needs work (like always) but found new team members and looks like i will be fishing out of one of thier boats. as it stands right now team reelhappyis me,walt,rich, my buddy tom from atlanta (coming down just for this) and our secret captain.who wants to be nameless. see ya out there!

scot

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK...8 teams posted here, plus

JoshH

Tom Wicker with 1 team for sure from the Mobile Saltwater Fishing Club, maybe another team.

Getsome

Dragman6693

Is 12 teams fo sho.

After takin out the $$ for the cookout supplies, thats $900 prize money up for grabs so far! and theres more people who might enter! Sweeeet....

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
Team"Potty Mouth"is in! We're not interested in any kind of sharking but will dang sure throw down on a low country boil out at the beach as we do every year! Looking forward to it again.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
MAN wish i could come.... but will be at the CAFE working my butt off,, and even on my birthday lol..... so someone bring me a shark steak for my big 40 birthday meal.. would be real good hint hint....

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like 13 teams for sure...can we get one more to get this jackpot over $1000??

I hear ya Corrinna. Got ya covered with teriaki marinated shark steak wrapped in bacon on the grill. Just ask Skippy how them taste!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts