Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
all right i have been working on the reel happy raft. and it's almost done. got some new candles made. tighten up some vines, just need to change the anodes on the paddles. if it nice enough this weekend i will take her out for a test float! team reel happy is in! see ya out there. hey kano mano how about a side bet? shark on!!!!!!

scot

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Good to Hear Scot, Talked to the Boss He's Giving Me That weekend Off 4 Days, So I'll see everyone there!!!:letsdrink:letsparty

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
not good news. took the raft out for sea trials ,well all went well and was waiting at the dock for konz to show up to go get some reds. thats when i decided to try out some of the inprovements. i turned on the new flood lamps and pow everything but the motor stopped. no radio no dept mach. no pumps notta. no power at all to the fuse box. konz shows up i tell him the bad news. no fishing today. so put the raft back on the cart and pulled it's dead ass home! something about the shark weekend my boat dose not want to work right. it will run fine all summer but mention the shark rodeo and it filps out. well i got 6 or so weeks to fix it. i am still in if i have to swim out there!!!!!! fish on!

scot

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Scot Hate to hear this But from now On DON"T Say anything about a Shark Tourney,Just Tell Her You are Going Camping:doh:poke, Hope to see You Out There Dwayne!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Somebody post a Satellite pic with a circle of where the main camp is going to be. Maybe we'll put in at Navarre and come for the cookout on Saturday and camp out. We don't shark fish but would love to hang out and see what it's all about and meet some more PFF members. Just call us the Spectators from Fort Walton Beach!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Ok, so I'm guessing the Campout and Cookout is going to be somewhere in this square right? Or at least that is what Google Earth is telling me, the yellow square officially marks Fort Mcree but where are the masses going to be anchored up at? I've never navigated these waters is why I'm asking the question!

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
From the yellow box marking Ft. McRee, go to the closest water (northwest) then follow the shore to the northeast until it turns to the southeast.

The described shoreline is where everyone beaches their boats.

The main gathering area is in the middle of that stretch.

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I have never seen Admiral's Island called Robertson Island. Wonder where that came from?

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Clay-Doh (3/24/2010)I'm not on my computer, but when I am I'll post an answer to that viking. There is a narrow cut thru there to get in without running aground
lol from a guy with bent up running gear

luv ya man

or was that the big b

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlSearchResultsPostView_ctlSearchResults__ctl2_ctlPanelBar_lblFullMessage>

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
you hit the nail on the head. there is a "nice" ranger lady who comes around a couple of times a day looking for fido and glass bottles

21 - 40 of 49 Posts