Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught this fatty underneath a certain bridge :poke on a live croaker on wednsday. It didn't fight much because I caught it on one of my heavy rods with 65 pound test

·
Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FlFrayedKnot (6/14/2009) Nice trout cornflake! With that heavy arig were you trying for sharks?

Yeah, I had it out there for just about anything that wanted it. If a shark were to hit it I would be screwed because I had a 80lb mono leader on

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey cornflake nice catch.:clap I heard that you sell bait at the LEX pier and i was thinking about trying. Do you know what days you can fish on it?

·
Registered
306 Posts
L-bow (6/15/2009)Hey cornflake nice catch.:clap I heard that you sell bait at the LEX pier and i was thinking about trying. Do you know what days you can fish on it?
+1 also how many worms did that fish have I've only broke 5lbs. once and it was full of worms

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
judging the size of that fish by your body size i would guess that fish is atleast 34inches!!:poke so do you live on admirals road?? looks like one of those old houses on that road. looks like one of the captains houses at the beginning of the road as a matter of fact...

·
Indiana Jones
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ScullsMcNasty (6/17/2009)judging the size of that fish by your body size i would guess that fish is atleast 34inches!!:poke so do you live on admirals road?? looks like one of those old houses on that road. looks like one of the captains houses at the beginning of the road as a matter of fact...

You hit the nail right on the head.... your 100% right

1 - 20 of 22 Posts