Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

60" AB Biller mahogany speargun, brand new perfect condition wood stock, brand new 60" shaft, brand new shock cord. This is a big one..slightly larger than a Riffe #3. Also spare shaft that has the pointed threaded tip. Has one 5/8" used band on it now. Tell me what size bands you want, and I will buy new ones andput them on. Basically everything new on it!

Gun is also 60" from muzzle to butt, with 44" of band stretch.

$250

Heres a standard pic of it.

You will be hard pressed to find a big gun with all new goodies on it and perfect wood finish for this price.

Cheapest I could find it on line was $396.70 after the tax and delivery they charge. (and a third band).For that price though I don't think it included bands or tips. Not for sure. If it did include bands, it would only be with the standard 2. So add $15

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320345898961&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_890wt_911

Found them priced up to $451.57, which includes bands and tip.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370294549814&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1079wt_732

So if you wanna save at least $146.00 to spend on other stuff and have a practically brand new gun... I got it!

· Registered
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it is Steve. Let me know if your wanting it. Would rather have $250 taking up room in my pocket than this thing sitting around my house! I'll give ya first dibs but it's been a week and a half! I'm low on beer money!! :letsdrink

If not,fishwagon, I come that way sometimes ifyour intrested.

· Registered
521 Posts
PM me your personal address, and Ill com see ya. Im got to run by SOS and pick up something too so its a trip I need to make. I wanna kill something, big!

Ill have to hide it from my wife though! HAAAAAAA

I just got the new Zeagle and t his will make her go into WTH mode cause we have a Disney trip planned soon..... she calls me selfish..... women

· Praedator
10,521 Posts
BOHUNTER1 (2/17/2010)PM me your personal address, and Ill com see ya. Im got to run by SOS and pick up something too so its a trip I need to make. I wanna kill something, big!

Ill have to hide it from my wife though! HAAAAAAA

I just got the new Zeagle and t his will make her go into WTH mode cause we have a Disney trip planned soon..... she calls me selfish..... women
Welcome to the addiction my friend. Women never understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.