Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone shop at Dicks? i got a gift card for Christmas that I wont ever use. You can call and check balance before you buy it.

850-316-5512

·
Registered
895 Posts
I might be wrong here but I think I heard Walmart does some sort of "buy other retailers gift cards" kind of thing

Might want to check that out

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
This is the Walmart sight for the gift card exchange. Not sure if they do Dick's but they claim to accept over 200 cards. I believe the Amazon cards get the biggest percentage back. The are paying between 70% to 96% on the dollar depending on who is the issuer.

https://walmart.cardcash.com/step1

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked walmarts site the other day and didnt see where they would accept a Dicks gift card.

I do still have it and I live in Cantonment.

You can text me at the number above if anyone is interested. I was told Pawn shops buy them, I may check into that if no one here wants it

·
Enjoying Gods Creation
1,262 Posts
If you don't get any offers and decide you'll set it for $30 I'll buy it. I would just go find something to buy if I were you. I'm sure there's something in there that you can blow it on. I'm in Cantonment if you decide otherwise.

Mike

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dicks is right at the mall in Pensacola (connected to the mall actually). I see 40.00 being fair since it is a extra 10.00. That is an extra pack of soft plastics or even a mirrolure plus whatever is close to that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts