Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
next are you getting the big D or something. I see you posting some wild s*#@ lately, thought you were a good ole boy on here

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
it's just like voting mark...some folks sit on the fence waiting to jump off one side or the other only to jump back on that fence...some folks have convictions that they stand by...

and on another thought nathan...for suggestions there used to be who's watching this thread at the very moment that would display on the bottom of each thread you were watching...

and a looooong time ago, there used to be "quotes" at the top of each thread that would change out every time you visited a different thread...

i.e. "ignorance makes profanity audiable"...

edit: i need to spell check...good golly, my brain is faster than my fingers...

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
i see it...thanks man...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
sweet. Thanks Nathan. I was missing that, too.

Oops, I almost forgot...you suck Nathan. Dang it you just can't do anything right! LOL
(but I really do like the addition.) Crap, there i go again. remember....you suck you suck you suck. Maybe I can get this right.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
you just ain't right spooney...welcome to my world...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
hahaha. Laughter is the best thing we do right now. It doesn't take away our problems, but it does help keep them in perspective. Did you hear about the guy that...

·
Registered
311 Posts
This forum is faster, and there are lots of nice people still on here...but some of the best fishermen left. I will miss their advice and fishing reports, which is my primary purpose for spending time on a forum. For now, I am watching both forums, but eventually will end up spending my time where the best fishermen are.

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
I like the new format as well. One thing I miss is the way we got an email and a pop-up when we had a pm. Anyway to get this feature back?
In your settings, Go to Settings and Options then Edit options then scroll down to Private messaging read and check or un check the appropriate boxes. :thumbup::thumbup:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts