Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I have a .45 caliber semi auto pistol, the original carry case and a canvas holster I puchased when I purchased the pistol. All are in excellant shape and the pistol looks brand new. It has a blued finish, stainless steel barreland <U>not one</U> scratch. I am asking $375.00.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased the Pistol brand spanking newin 2006. Haven't been able to really shoot the gun since moving back to Pensacola. I have put maybe 500 rounds thru it. I have kept it cleaned, well oiled and in it's carry case, not the holsterto protect it. I am going to try and get some pics of it tomorrow and post them here. It is a fine weapon and extremley accurate outside the range of most handguns. From what I have learned, This particular type handgun is police issue in Europe. I am not positive of this but have been told this by several gun shops. A couple of them locally.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont mean to offend anyone here man. I only thought someone here might be intrested. I would rather it go to a fellow hunter and not some streetthug. My apologies if you are offened.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think this section (Various Items For Sale) does mean anything you want to sale or trade,so give the guy a brake man.:usaflag :usaflag

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dear BB shot,

I thank you for responding to midnight riders comment but i do have to say. I originally posted this item on the main page of the hunting forum and it was later moved to the various items for sale page. He made his post shortley after it went on the main hunter forum page and I can understand his post......a little. I do appreciate the defense though. My apologies for not posting the item properly and for any disturbance this may have caused. It is kinda funny tho.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts