Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really sure if anyone might be interested in a work boat but I am listing it anyway. I am providing a basic listing because other than seeing the boat today I really don't know much about it. As listed in the topic it is a 42' Fiberglass Bron Steelman boat that has been used primarilly for crabbing. I was told it has also been used for shrimping and oystering. It is powered with a 471 diesel engine and the boat is mechanically sound. The owner was great friends with my dad however he passed away and his wife is selling whatshe doesn'tneed.I know she was going to have someonedo a marine appriasal on it. I am sure she will sell itfor amore than fair price.

She also has several other items for sale related to crabbing however I do believe most of the 3000 crab pots are gone.

The boat is located in OceanSprings Mississippi on Ft. Bayou right off of I10.

Call Betty Tyler and tell her you are from the forum.

228-875-5775

228-238-0130

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boat is 43Ft by 14ft 9 in wide. 4 ft draw water (draft), built in 1978 by Bruno Stillman in New Hampshire. 6-71 Grey Marine diesel, 72 mile range radar, and compass. Northill anchor, Aluminum winch with dual spools. Also 14 ft and 15 ft dredge built by Bailus in Biloxi MS. Has pot puller made of stainless on Rh side of baoat Starboard. Deck was re- fiberglassed in fall of 1996. Tonage gross 18, net 14. USCg cert # 605726, name of boat Betty Lou.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She didn't really say but I know she was offered 6k and decided to have a marine appriasal to get a better idea of what it is worth. GIve her a call and see if you can get a price. I know that she has no need for the boat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts