Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SaltWaterDave
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD*SOLD*SOLD

This gun has only been dove a few times. It is in great shape, will probably need new bands just in case since it hasnt been used in over a year. Shock cord and trigger mechanism all in new condition. A little boat rash but kept in the air conditioning and rinsed well after every trip.

Attachments

·
Praedator
9,926 Posts
The Biller that started the madness. I remember you poping your first AJ with that gun when you were out with me. I still to this day remember you holding onto the bollard of that barge and that AJ whipping your @$$. Fun times. Good luck with the sale. This gun has some good fish mojo.

·
SaltWaterDave
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your wife is right, you should get comfortable with SCUBA before starting to spearfish. Of course this is great for freediving the reefs here off the beach and for poking flounder.

But, this is a good deal on a good gun. Plenty of gun to take just about anything around here. If interested make an offer.

·
Registered
955 Posts
No I meant start stacking up the gear I need to spearfish, so when the time comes and I'm all certified and comfortable I will already have the gear. This is a really great deal so it would be a wise investment for the future, but she wants me to learn SCUBA first then invest. I'll probably end up paying $400 for a gun when the time comes :(
Wonder if I can trick her and offer you some trips out fishing, or offer you a ride to dive in trade?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts