Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught this one Saturday afternoon on a half slab of mullet. He was so old his tail spot had wore off. Normally the big ones aren't fit to eat, but hetasted great in the Easter gumbo.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
we've been though this before and it looks like alabama in the back. anyway, good job on that bull...i bet he was a real fun fight...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like he photoshoped the side of the building in the back ground. Maybe to hide some eveidence?

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
That is a stud redfish right there. I've caught one 40.5" but it wasn't that big around. I agree they eat just fine.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mary Walker's Marina in Gautier. There's also Tucci's Fish Camp and a public launch just south of the Hwy 90 East Pascacoula River bridge. All three provide quick access to the rivers and the Mississippi Sound. More liberal limits on specs (13" min limit 15) and on flounders (12" min limit 15). You can keep 3 redfish.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Death From Above (3/25/2008)Mary Walker's Marina in Gautier. There's also Tucci's Fish Camp and a public launch just south of the Hwy 90 East Pascacoula River bridge. All three provide quick access to the rivers and the Mississippi Sound. More liberal limits on specs (13" min limit 15) and on flounders (12" min limit 15). You can keep 3 redfish.[/quoute]

Ahh the memories, when I met my wife she was living in Gautier and I lived in Biloxi.Good times,good times. Makes me wish there was still a hucks cove to go have a beer or twenty and tell a few fish stories.

We went back last sunday to visit some friends and the drive was easier thanI expected.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
We finally got the pictures back of the one you caught last year. Did we tell you that Seminole Dan died? He got to take his last two fishing trips that weekend.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
mickanole (3/25/2008)
Death From Above (3/25/2008)Mary Walker's Marina in Gautier. There's also Tucci's Fish Camp and a public launch just south of the Hwy 90 East Pascacoula River bridge. All three provide quick access to the rivers and the Mississippi Sound. More liberal limits on specs (13" min limit 15) and on flounders (12" min limit 15). You can keep 3 redfish.[/quoute]

Ahh the memories, when I met my wife she was living in Gautier and I lived in Biloxi.Good times,good times. Makes me wish there was still a hucks cove to go have a beer or twenty and tell a few fish stories.

We went back last sunday to visit some friends and the drive was easier thanI expected.
Huck's Cove has re-opened since Katrina. We drank a beer or twenty there last fall!

·
Registered
259 Posts
60hertz (3/25/2008)
mickanole (3/25/2008)

Huck's Cove has re-opened since Katrina. We drank a beer or twenty there last fall!
My liver will be very sad to hear this. :toast

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
P-cola_Native (3/25/2008)We finally got the pictures back of the one you caught last year. Did we tell you that Seminole Dan died? He got to take his last two fishing trips that weekend.

No....I didn't know. Sorry to hear that. He was a good fella.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts