Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Im not trying to start any kind of argument, but I would like to hear a reason why people are bashing the 4strokes. All i see are ignorant, off the wall comments about them. Every boat I fish on has 4strokes on it and we fish very hard without the slightest issue. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with a 2stroke motor at all, but I would like to hear a legitimate reason why some people aredowning 4strokes so hard.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Outawitz (4/12/2010)I had to vote for the BLANK, you couldn't give me a 4-stroke. Ya'll let me know in 15 or 20 years how much you like 'em.

in 15-20 years lets compare bills...id be willing to be the 4-strokes come out on top...between you having to pre-mix or add to the oil reservior every trip, fuel burn is higher, and general maintenance....you will spend more on your 2-smoker than i will on my 4-stroke

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
[by]Magic236 Resell, few would pass on a used boat powered by Yamaha, where as they may pass if it had other motors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very good point !

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
[by]Magic236 Resell, few would pass on a used boat powered by Yamaha, where as they may pass if it had other motors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very good point !

·
Registered
6,337 Posts
Yamaha wins hands down.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts