Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Seagull ( Jimmy ) invited me up to the hunting camp in Alabama this past week and did I ever have a good time . My first day saw a 4 point but could not shoot him as I could only do 8 points or better . On the second day of the trip was in a tree stand and it was wet and the wind was blowing and this 6 point walked right up behind me and I had turned around and saw that it was a nice buck with a decent rack on him and knew he was going to bea shooter but when I wanted to count the points on him he would be standing behind a tree or some bushesand then he walked outinto a clearing and I could see that he had a nice 6 point rack on him and could have swore he was an 8 point or better I did not take the shot as I was not absolutely positive so I let him walk .Thanks Jimmy for the invite as you have got me hooked again on hunting .

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Curt, glad you got to come up again. I am sorry I wasn't there to help harrass my dad. Plus I would have taken you to where the big ones live! ha! But I am sure you had a great time

·
Registered
338 Posts
And as always, I am glad you came, I wanted you to take a deer but that's hunting. Damn I wish I would have had my camera with me to take a picture of the hunting vehicle you used to get to the stand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts