Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Sykes yesterday got there around 9am was setting up and my buddy Joel caught one then I caught this big boy. Bite was realy hot bait would bairly even hit the bottom at 10am the bite just turned off.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Went to Sykes yesterday got there around 9am was setting up and my buddy Joel caught one then I caught this big boy. Bite was realy hot bait would bairly even hit the bottom at 10am the bite just turned off.
Nice fish!
What were yall using for bait? I'm probably going out there tomorrow for sheep's and deciding between shrimps or fiddlers. Might head out tonight for some bull reds.

·
FishSlayer
565 Posts
Shrimp is bait of choice the past couple times I've been out and he caught that on a live shrimp (helped him net it, really nice fish also) and southernyakker I'm headed to beach side of sikes in a few, I'll be by the graffiti at the end with a grey hoodie and black beanie on if you wanna join

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Shrimp is bait of choice the past couple times I've been out and he caught that on a live shrimp (helped him net it, really nice fish also) and southernyakker I'm headed to beach side of sikes in a few, I'll be by the graffiti at the end with a grey hoodie and black beanie on if you wanna join
Thanks and plans changed tonight or I'd be going. I'll be out there hopefully by 9:45 tomorrow for sheeps. Good luck!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nice one! I got skunked on the beach side of the bridge on Saturday 1/17. Fished hard for 6 hours. Caught one pinfish, and had one sheepie on for about 12 seconds (it wasn't very big).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts