Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have over 100 4 gallon buckets for sale. They are square. They held mayonnaise in a bag inside the bucket. They are food grade. We may have held dressing or coleslaw in them. So I won't say they are all spotless, but they will clean up easily if they aren't spotless. I have about 30 lids.

$1.00 per bucket
Buy 1, 10, 100 whatever.

·
Banned
3,774 Posts
I have over 100 4 gallon buckets for sale. They are square. They held mayonnaise in a bag inside the bucket. They are food grade. We may have held dressing or coleslaw in them. So I won't say they are all spotless, but they will clean up easily if they aren't spotless. I have about 30 lids.

$1.00 per bucket
Buy 1, 10, 100 whatever.
I'll take 10 with lids. sending pm

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are doing a fundraiser for the Cancer Society and this may be exactly what we need sir. You wouldnt have a picture of them and a count on how many w lids you have left would you?

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a more recent thread on these.
I have 90 left. I do not have any lids left. It will take quite a while to build an inventory of lids.
If anyone is interested, please reply again.

·
stonecoldshooter
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

They are 9.5"x9.5"x13"deep

I also have these

11" in diameter by 12.75" deep
The round bucket has no handle, and I'm not sure of my inventory on these either. I would have to check when I get home. Pretty sure I have less than 50 of these.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts