Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Slept in this morning just couldn't make myself get up. I decided that it was an afternoon type of fishing day. I got back out to Fort Morgan a little after noon ,unloaded all my clothes and such in the camper and headed for the beach. I had my Alabama limit in about 45 minutes. I really didn't want to quit fishing so I kept at it. I caught 4 more ....that made me best buddies with the guy fishing next to me with none.. It turned out to be a good day for both of us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
VIP of the PFF
8,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm one rod down for tomorrow. I noticed when I was reeling in one of the pompano that my line was all frayed up. Turns out that the eye on the rod tip is cracked. Gotta get that fixed tomorrow ! I'll have to see if Vecsey is working tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm one rod down for tomorrow. I noticed when I was reeling in one of the pompano that my line was all frayed up. Turns out that the eye on the rod tip is cracked. Gotta get that fixed tomorrow ! I'll have to see if Vecsey is working tomorrow.
I've got a couple tips and the glue you need in Gulf Shores, if you want to swing by tomorrow. PM me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts