Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm here....but it's clear and flat. Not looking to likely today
...but hey I'm fishing. I actually brought my sandflea rake with me today ,because I knew that it was going to be flat and figured that the fishbites might need some help today. But they don't even want a live flea. I considered wading out to get it past the bar...but you know how those sharks can camouflage up out there . Lol If I don't get a bite soon I may brave up and take one out there. So if y'all don't here from me tonight y'all will know that one of them bastards got me.

20170408_152553.jpg

·
VIP of the PFF
8,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About the time I got ready to leave, I took my 2 pompano out for a picture. I threw them back in the ice chest and started to go and reel in my rods ...but then it got crazy ! One of my rods boughs over , turns out to be a big ol'gonzo whiting. I throw him in the cooler and turn around and another rod is bent with a keeper pompano. Before I get him to the beach another rod goes down. Another pomp ! Throw them in the ice chest. Decided to throw my rods back out. I caught a bunch more pompano but most were dinks. I ended up with 5 pompano and a big whiting. I caught 2 catfish and 2 stingrays also.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Apparently it was an evening bite...i was about a mile east of ya from 9-1 only picked 1 15" about noon. I watched the school move down the beach bending rods as they went past others. Ive never seen that before so it was neat, kids stayed busy pickin up sand dollars everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts