Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late report from yesterday, I didn't fish yesterday morning because I went home the night before to sleep in my king size bed. I got to feeling a little cramped in camper . Lol I came back out yesterday around lunch time with my wife and nephew. My nephew and I hit the beach at about 3:00 . The pompano were biting pretty good. We caught 5 nice pompano pretty quickly. We were only 1 away from our limit, but a 9 year old doesn't have much patience especially after a wave knocked him down and got sand in his britches. Oh yeah before we hit the beach we checked the crab trap and I threw the mullet net a couple of times.
20170422_101006.jpg

20170422_085539.jpg

·
VIP of the PFF
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're living the dream! Fine mess!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I tell ya brother, I could get use to this....maybe I could quit my job and sell sandfleas for a living. I've got pretty good at digging them over the last week or two. I have never been good at finding them, until I finally broke and deciphered the sandflea code this past week. Now there pretty easy to find, I've been getting 40 and 50 a scoop. I wonder how much the bait stores pay for sandfleas ? Anyway until I figure all that out ,I think that I am going to spend a couple of dollars on lottery tickets this week, as a last ditch effort to stay and not go back to work. Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts