Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
VIP of the PFF
8,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the likes and the comments guys. There seems to be fewer and fewer responses and likes nowadays. Which makes me wonder why I bother posting a fishing report on here anymore. But there are some of ya'll that always come through ! Thank you !

·
VIP of the PFF
8,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not giving up on the Forum yet. I actually prefer the forums layout over most of the fishing groups on Facebook .However the responses and acknowledgements are far greater in the groups.....and they have a lot less people than this forum. Oh well, I was just thinking out loud.

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Thanks for the likes and the comments guys. There seems to be fewer and fewer responses and likes nowadays. Which makes me wonder why I bother posting a fishing report on here anymore. But there are some of ya'll that always come through ! Thank you !
Yeah, it happens....alot of folks just like to look and not comment or anything. I have never really "liked" posts...I'm a reply nazi!!! Sorta like they wanna know everything but not contribute, gets frustrating sometimes but there are a few on here I don't reply to their posts due to prior issues but continue on brother!

Keep on slaying em brother!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
It was pretty sporty. We managed 2, before my kids were ready to leave and go to the pier, lol.

You fishing Perdido or Gulf Shores?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I caught 3 last week which brings my career pompano count to 4. Learning a little more each time I go out. And much of my success came from your post, including the pomp leader board. Keep up the great work... you are educating the masses.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice work! Did you secure the shrimp on the hook with a piece of fish bites? I’ve had problems slinging the shrimp off the hook during the cast.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,369 Posts

I feel the same about birthday threads, people like to be recognized on their birthdays, it's a small kind thing we can do but people don't post in them like they should. Russ you are a good guy, keep posting away.

·
VIP of the PFF
8,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dude , you are part of my top five PFF'ers ! I'm talking role model for other members level ! I really appreciate your interest and your willingness to take a minute and post an attaboy ! Thanks man ! Also I'd like to thank you for keeping up with the birthdays of all of us old timers on here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,369 Posts
Dude , you are part of my top five PFF'ers ! I'm talking role model for other members level ! I really appreciate your interest and your willingness to take a minute and post an attaboy ! Thanks man ! Also I'd like to thank you for keeping up with the birthdays of all of us old timers on here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WOW, thx Russ, means a lot coming from you.:thumbsup:

·
fun
52 Posts
Thanks for the report i may get out there easter sunday on okaloosa island.
Nice mess of fish.

I do like them pompano, the 3 C's....Catching, cleaning, and cooking. lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts