Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of OEM 50/50 third row leather seats from my 02 Tahoe that I have never used. They have been kept inside a closet for several years now and now I need the room and the money. They are tan in color and are perfect condition. These seats have 3 different positions and include seat belts. Like I said they were removed from my 02 Tahoe but I am sure they fit inYukon and Tahoe. Most of the EBAY ads show they fit 00-06 trucks. Ebay also shows the going rate for them is around $675. I am asking $450 OBOfor them. I live in Robertsdale but I am willing to deliver or meet half way (depending on distance). The photo below is a picture I found ona website to represent what they look like. If you need me to then I will dig them out of the closet and post a real picture of them. If no one is interested then I will be putting them on ebay.

Thanks

Justin

hm: 251-945-1918

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am pretty sure these fit the following:

2000 - 2006CHEVROLET TAHOE

2000 - 2006 GMC YUKON

2000 - 2006 GMC DENALI

2000 - 2006CADILLAC ESCALADE

If anyone is interested ... you know what to do.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone make me an offer... I don't want to pay the expense of shipping or ebay listing costs. Anyone interested at all???

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale fell through. I will be putting them on Ebay Monday for a slightly higher price. If you want them you know what to do...

Justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts