Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel silly asking this but I'm not entirely sure where 3MB is, and exactly what to do once I find it. I've been fishing locally around Santa Rosa from my kayak and have always heard about 3MB, and this year I'd like to go over there and see if I can catch some reds. Any advice on where to put in and how far to go out? I live in fort Walton. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
3MB is the bridge that connects Gulf Breeze and Pensacola. Launch on the west side of 98 on the Gulf Breeze side, there is a nice boat ramp there.

Watch the weather, it can get NASTY out there and get nasty fast! Work the lights as far down as you are comfortable going. As the name suggests its about 3 miles long.

·
Super Moderator
27,942 Posts
3MB is the bridge that connects Gulf Breeze and Pensacola. Launch on the west side of 98 on the Gulf Breeze side, there is a nice boat ramp there.

Watch the weather, it can get NASTY out there and get nasty fast! Work the lights as far down as you are comfortable going. As the name suggests its about 3 miles long.

10-4, and when he said it gets nasty fast....not an understatement. Every time I go there, its either calm or rocky then in a bit its reversed. There can be heavy tides too so you might wanna try it after doing research. I haven't yaked it yet due to my travel! I'd rather take the boat and deal w/ the conditions then taking the yak and find out I wasted a trip!:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts