Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working a lot last 3 weeks haven't been fishing in a while. Anyone been out to 3 mile lately? Or is it just to much of a mud pit to attempt?

·
Registered
701 Posts
My water intakes clogged up in the bay. Its rough as crap out there right now. That wind is howling. I was doing about 22mph back to the ramp and had no wind in my face.. If I blew smoke it would of gone up..

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for the update. I wasn't getting much of a response so looks like getting up early and trying some inshore action.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Gotcha, it's probably best I wait until after work tomorrow anyway. Just a little anxious to test out my fish finder after getting it fixed today. Transducer cable had to be cut and soldered back with a new plug. Where are you going tomorrow?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really was up for almost anywhere thinking about oriole beach but everyone says the water is just nasty "and it is" but I still would like to give it a shot beats reading about someone else's reports where they slayed em. I am also off work Mon and Tuesday of this week was wanting to get off shore one of those days to get the rust off before snapper season.

·
Registered
166 Posts
If you would have said Wednesday or Thursday, I could. have joined you. Gotta do the work thing Monday & Tuesday. Good luck tomorrow. I probably can't make it out until 2-3. Might hit the lights tomorrow night though, depending on weather

1 - 10 of 10 Posts