Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhhhh come on now Angus, me love you long time ! Sorry you have to work, I have heard of that before "Work" sounds like a big pain in the @ss if you ask me !!!!!!!! Actually I start my new job Monday so trying to get the fishing out of my system for a while !

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
yea man, ive been goin everyday cuz i know im gona start work soon so im trying to get this outa my system for a while

a fishing binge ifyou will

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I went out there for a bit last night, only caught some ground mullet. The older guy that was out there saturday night caught a red 39" last night though. Caught on one of those walmart two-drop rigs and a dead bull minnow. No takers on my live pinfish.

·
Registered
306 Posts
CCC (10/14/2009)Ahhhhh come on now Angus, me love you long time ! Sorry you have to work, I have heard of that before "Work" sounds like a big pain in the @ss if you ask me !!!!!!!! Actually I start my new job Monday so trying to get the fishing out of my system for a while !
Wish i could go Reed but I got school.:doh gootttaa learn me spilling and gramar and all thet goood stuf.

·
Registered
306 Posts
CCC (10/14/2009)You people put WAY TOO MUCH STOCK in this thing called "Work" and "School", set your damn priorities MAN ! Are we men or mice ?????????????
Problem is they call my parents if I dont show up at school. I fit was avoidable I WOULD AVOID IT.

·
Registered
306 Posts
CCC (10/14/2009)oh oh oh, Chandler, we met at the t-pier.......got ch, I was thinking college, yea you need to go to school. LOL, I will catch you some other time.
:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown Only you could do that Reed. I'm gonna try and get out there this weekend heard its been HOT!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts