Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Struck out yesterday morning to the Santa Rosa sound out from midway ramp to my honey hole. Didn't even get a nibble, so the wife suggested we pack up and go to 3 mile bridge. Got there about 1:30pm caught a 26in red and an 18 in sheppie. Nothing else that afternoon but some trash fish. Got up this morning and went back to the 3mb, got there about 10 caught another slot red and a 14in sheepie, and a 27 in black drum. Then we moved over to the rubble pile, got some nice bites but couldn't land anything. All were caught on live shrimp. The fish I'm holding and the two on the left side of the table were caught on the second trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah catching those fish has got me wanting to give up hunting for the year and start my fishing season now.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Yeah catching those fish has got me wanting to give up hunting for the year and start my fishing season now.
Fishing Season is year around :yes: Save ur ammo and enjoy life on the water, tight lines

Sweet report reds are bar none the best inshore species to target this time of year glad to see you where able to bring the catch to the dinner table looks like u had some good times out there

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Might wanna look again king...

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
My Wife and I went out New Years eve and scored a Slot Red and a little Sheepie...... Congrats on your trips...

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KingCrab I promise you there are two sheepies one was 18 in and the other about 14in. We did catch a black drum, its the one I'm holding. The wife took a few pieces of all three and blackened them tonight. All were delicious, the bigblac drum was a little tougher but not enough to keep me from eating it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts