Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Shane Livingston (Fish4life) went out today launching at the Gulf Breeze side of 3 mile. He rebuilt my motor and we needed to dial in the carbs, he had that done in five minutes and we were off. Tried the bridge and nothing, ran over to the carrier pier at NAS and NOTHING, except a bunch of IDIOTS flying by too close to the boat !!!!!!! Left there and drift fished the old Coast Guard station and NOTHING, left there and went to Pickens pier and NOTHING, then trolled stretch 25's back to the old coast guard station and NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it was a great day to be on the water, plenty of sunshine and water was FLATTTTTTTTTTTTTT !

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks for the info look forward to it being crystal clear out there, hopefully will not have to wait too long!

·
Registered
4 Posts
i was at pickens today and saw tons of sheep head coming up...mostly on crabs but two fish ate sand fleas....

·
Indiana Jones
865 Posts
I think i saw you guys at the carrier pier, i was fishing from shore around there

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Well at least you Got Out there:letsdrink I,m still looking for a good Day Off!!!! Sorry you got Skunked Better luck next Time!!! Dwayne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts