Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Tangle Master
3,308 Posts
3mb saturday morning anyone? im thinking about packing the yaks out there and tossing around some doa shrimp.
Let me talk with Bahen about a rental yak. I do not have a paddle either. But the idea sounds fun. I have nothing planned for Saturday. What is the time frame looking like?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
flexible but daytime, hopefully on the water by noon or before for sure. i dont have a spare paddle yet but i need to look at new ones to get my aluminum shaft paddle off of the gf's yak and on backup duty.

·
Tangle Master
3,308 Posts
Decided to put together a milk crate. All 3 vertical pipes are cut and notched to fit specific rods. The v tubes was a last minute thing. I seen the pvc elbow on the floor and figured it ought to work excellent for trolling to widen the spread. Tomorrow I plan to put a bungeed lid on it. I want to put my Plano tackle tray boxes in it and hopefully keep them in there incase I turtle. I am renting a Native from PKS. Does anybody have any suggestions on my crate? I will bring my cast net also. We might get lucky and get some pinfish. Tomorrow looks like a night of tying leaders while delivering pizza!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 43 Posts