Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 34 terrry travel trailer 1997. It is located in DeFuniak Springs, FL. It has had some leaking issues and could use a little work allthough I have been staying in it all hunting season. Everything works I'm pretty sure! The only thing I'm not positive about is the A/C because I haven't stayed in it during the summer in years. Allthough I don't see why it wouldn't work! Let me know if your interested in looking at it! I should be a little more clear on the leaks. The leaks have rotted out some of the walls. Ive have gone through on a few of the walls and ripped out the insulation. there is still leak issues going on. THis thing sleeps 4 there is a large bed in the back and a fold down couch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does this unit have any slides? I might be interested in taking a look but need to schedule a time that I can be off work.

I normaly have every other Monday off but will be out of town on the 22nd.

I can be reached at 850.384.7512

BK Stoeser

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thius unit does have a slide unfortunatly my camera died right after i took this picture so I didnt get anymore. the slide part is the couch and where the fold down table was!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ling1947 (2/16/2010)Does this unit have any slides? I might be interested in taking a look but need to schedule a time that I can be off work.

I normaly have every other Monday off but will be out of town on the 22nd.

I can be reached at 850.384.7512

BK Stoeser
Let me know if your interested in looking at the camper I have for sale. I'll be up there this weekend. I will get more pictures. My camera died when i was trying to this past weekend. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you look at the side of the camper there is two lines that run the legnth of the camper this is a piece of plastic that covers a fiberglass joint. Well the caulk dried out and water started leaking in. This happened for a whole summer until we came in and recaulked it and tore inner walls and insulation out. Some of the 2x2 studs rotted out and then alot of the 1/4" plywood wall rotted out in a few places. I don't think it would be that hard to fix. But I am not very good at fixing problems like this!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts