Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got any experience with this ?????? I have not done any research into it yet, heard about it in a fishing magazine and just glanced at their site but it is supposed to be ongoing online fishing tournaments where you compete with others from all over at your leisure.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I have fished it in my kayak one month for the biggest trout. They kinda messed me up, at the start of the tournment I caught a small trout only 15'' but I messured it thentook the pic summited it and it stood. Then later on in month I caught a big trout and I did the samething as I did before but this time they would not take the fish in account because I didn't have my kayak in the back ground of the pic I took which I didn't have my kayak in the back ground on the first small fish and they took that one. I just kinda gave up fishing the 321fish.com after that.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Tex and I fish quite a few tournys on there.. they are a lot of fun plus you have plenty of time to catch a quality fish. The guys that fish those tounrys are good.. They put of some quality fish every month. Most of the tournaments are kayak only but they also do open tournaments too (can fish from land, boat, or kayak).

Just make sure your pics are good.. there are plenty of examples of how the picture show look. A few tips though.. the fish has to be alive (or at least look alive), must have your token in the picture, and make sure your pic is clear and the entire length of the fish has to fit in one single picture with the ruler. And of course for kayak only events.. your kayak also has to be visible in the picture too. The best ruler to use is the ones for sale on their website... however other rulers will work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts