Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
320 Qt SSI Cooler: $450
This is an awesome cooler big enough to sleep two full grown vampires! Has a removable divider to keep your lunch and bait apart. Love this cooler, but no longer need this much capacity. New these run about $700+ with shipping.

Two matching custome rods from Hot Spots with Fin Nor Offshore 7500 reels. Perfect for slinging topwaters for tuna or jigs for cobia. $250 each or $400 for the pair.

TLD 15 on Todewater roller guide rod and TLD 20 on Custom Half Hitch rod. $75 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I love that cooler, but I'm afraid if I bought it I'd have to buy a bigger boat ;)
Good prices on some good stuff... Good Luck...

·
Registered
139 Posts
cooler

Great cooler, put a custion on top and you have a bed. Seen and used this cooler it keeps ice forever and large enough for a fish box . Top notch equipment good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I bought a used ~250qt SSI last year (to replace a big Moeller that I paid a fortune for, but the top caves in if you sit/stand on it). Love the SSI & highly recommend it to anyone looking for a 'fishbox'. If that 320qt wouldn't take up my entire cockpit I'd buy it...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Ox, you are a fishing whore! Lol. Screw the govt and economy, I am gonna go into the fishing retail business and let Oscar keep me afloat :)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I just checked & my SSI is a 186qt. I was going to try to work a trade w/u, but alas the 61" 320qt really would take up the entire beam of my cockpit (& I don't have enough fishing room if guys can't fish between the cooler & the gunnels)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.