Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am trying to sell this 1983 31 ft center console chris craft. it has twin 2008 suzuki 4 strokes with around 300 hours. this boat was bought at a police aucton about 6 years ago and completley gutted and restored. i hve added a tower and full contols to the t-top. it has a 5200 garmin gps sonar. clarion radio/cd/xm/ and ipod hook up. 35 gallon livewell leaning post, has a small cabin up front with plenty of storage, rocket launchers, it has everything you need to go offshore. i will give whoever buys the boat all my numbers in the gps. the trailer is a tripple axle that is only 5 years old and cost 11,000. this boat is ready to go offshore or cobia fish. motors are in great shape, never had any problems with them, real real quiet motors!!! im sure i forgot some things so if you have any questions u can pm me or call me at 8505540757 anytime. i know those arent the best pictures but i will take some more and post later. This boat has to go today so please make me an offer!! Somebody's going to get a great deal!!

asking 41000 or make me an offer
thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need to sell this boat right now TODAY!!!! Call and make an offer!!!! You will be very happy with this boat and I hate to sell but I really need the money. Cobia season is right around the corner so call me and make an offer. Thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts