Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a very nice 300 blackout pistol build. Some mid/high tier components and some not. I have over $1,000 invested in the parts alone. Looking to get $1,000. I'm open to offers, but there's not much wiggle room as I can't take too much of a loss on the parts. If I get full asking price, I'll include a pmag and 60 rounds of 300bo ammo. No trades please as I'm selling to get parts to upgrade a few of my other builds. Build list is as follows:

Aero M4E1 Lower
Aero M4E1 Lower parts kit
Magpul MOE K2 grip
Aero Carbine Buffer Kit
Larue MBT2s trigger
SBA3 clone in black, but do have others in FDE and ODG
AIM Nitride MPI BCG
Aero Upper Receiver
RRA Ambi charging handle
Aero Atlas R-One 9.2" handguard
Ballistic Advantage 10.5" 1:7 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium QPQ finished and coated M4 feed ramp extensions barrel
Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block

Does not currently have a muzzle device, but I can order whichever one you like and install and clock it for you. Otherwise I'll just be ordering a low tier 5/8 24 30ca muzzle break to act as a thread protector for the time being.
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Motor vehicle Gun barrel
Automotive tire Air gun Motor vehicle Machine gun Trigger

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do have some upgrades available like a NiB BCG, Radian Raptor ambi charging handle, sig romeo 5 red dot, BCM QD low pro sling mount MLOK, SBPDW brace, etc...your budget would dictate the upgrades and you can also order parts and I'll install them for you if you'd like.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bump....if I get asking price of $1,000 I'll add in a brand new sig romeo 5 on top of the pmag and 60 rounds of ammo...anything below asking price and no romeo or rounds...I will include 1 brand new 30rd pmag gen m2 in the plastic with the sale no matter the price...

Rectangle Gas Handwriting Font Electric blue

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Speck...sold it 2 nights ago...forgot I listed it here...and yeah it was a hell of a deal...$1500+ worth of gun and accessories...now I get to buy my eotech...or might just buy the holosun 510c...and send the rest on powder and primers to load some more rounds for my other 300bo...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts