Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Sailboat trailer custom built for sailboats with a deep keel. It has an all marine aluminum frame on a steel trolley with tandem 6,000 lb axles. It has electric breaks on one axle. It comes with five all thread jack stand supports and can hold a sailboat from 30? to 36? in length. The stands are placed with one for the bow, two forward of the keel and two aft of the keel. Each stand can hold 2,000 lbs and can lift the keel of a 30? Islander off the trailer's keel deck. This trailer was built heavier than traditional trailers and has only been used to carry one sailboat from the Pensacola ship yard to my house. All aspects of this trailer can be modified for the width and depth of a sailboat or the stands can be removed and it can be made into a flatbed trailer for multipurpose. Dimensions of the trailer are 8? by 36?. $10,000 For more information contact: Russ at (850) 390-0235. Reduce $9000 obo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump

Last chance to get a great trailer. I will drop it to $8000 for the forum, but I need to sell this quick to put down payment on new boat. I am also selling a 38' mast off of a 30' Islander sailboat. Let me know if anybody is interested. Mast has new stainless stays.

Russ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts